Monday, September 15, 2014

Closing out of Sembcorp Marine ~ Cut loss

An interim update here, as my last post shared on my analysis & trade in Sembcorp Marine.
Unfortunately, oil price continued to fall, the price hit my cut loss trigger & I took the bite & closed out my position.

Not every trades are going to be profitable, the loss was $1000+ after offsetting the $750 dividend I collected. Still it is important to learn from each trade, and key to longer term trading & thriving is to let the winnings run (until it hit your targets/turning) and control your losses (dont overstay in a trade, follow your plans!)

My closing analysis on Sembcorp Marine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection n Goals in New Year 2023

 Hi everyone, I've made my first YouTube post in 2023, do check it out...