Saturday, November 8, 2014

Exit Centurion@$0.54...

My last blog I mentioned I've entered Centurion which I have recently sold off, but at 1 bid higher than my cost price. Due to the amount I put in (which indicates the confidence I had but did not pan out as I wish); I made a small profit of around $200 (mind you, my brokerage earns more than me, buy & sell cost close to $500)...

Still my indicators showed slowing momentum, & price did not move higher (until I sold, common phenomenon hor?), but price did not close higher than my exit price. Thus may be wise to exit also... Coming quarter results will interests me alot, I will want to see how much the finance charge affects coming results & also how its new investments will contribute to its top line...

Let's see if there would be a Santa Claus rally & January effect this year...
Happy trading everyone, most likely my next blog will be in 2015 when I do my bi-monthly & yearly review together...

May the trend be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection n Goals in New Year 2023

 Hi everyone, I've made my first YouTube post in 2023, do check it out...